Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $15.00
Choosing your vape tank is akin to deciding what route you want your vape experience to take. With a huge variety of tank options on the market today, there’s no end to the ways you can calibrate your vape according to your preferences. There are many factors to take into consideration when selecting your vape tank: disposable vs. rebuildable, material, resistance levels, wicks vs. cartomizers and coil design. In addition, price and brand are often major tipping points for many vapers.
The DIRECTVAPOR team is happy to provide you with a full range of options that checks all the boxes, making it easy to find the perfect tank to pair with your favorite mod. We’ve put together this useful guide to help you learn more about vape tanks and the top options for every kind of vaper.
What Is a Vape Tank?
A vape tank is one of the most important parts of your vaping experience. It works together with the vape mod (including the battery) to create the fluffy, flavorful vapor that you know and love. You may have heard vape tanks called by many different names: an atomizer, glassomizer, clearomizer or cartomizer. The tank is the portion of the vape device that contains the heating element and the e-liquid holder. When the battery is activated, the heating element warms the e-liquid until it vaporizes.
Understanding the elements that differ from tank to tank will help you weigh your options and choose one that will fit your wants and needs.
Disposable Tanks vs. Rebuildable Tanks: A disposable tank is perfect for beginning vapers. With this type of tank, you’ll replace the entire piece when the atomizer burns out or the wicks reach the end of their life. A rebuildable tank, on the other hand, only requires you to replace the coil heads rather than the whole tank. Disposables are quick, easy and cheap, but can add up in cost over time. Rebuildables allow you to invest in a long-term tank and simply make the quick coil switch as needed.
Material: Popular materials options include plastic, stainless steel, and Pyrex. Keep in mind that some e-juices don’t pair well with the plastic and polycarbonate tanks in terms of flavor and that if you’re clumsy, you might want to avoid a glass tank.
Wicks or Cartomizers: In simplest terms, you can choose wicks or sticks – it really comes down to personal preference.
Resistance Level: Many advanced vapers have serious opinions about the best resistance level for vaping. A quick and easy point of reference is to choose a low resistance level if you want a high-temperature vape and choose a high resistance for a smooth vape.
Coil Design: Choosing between a top or bottom coil design requires that you consider your preferences in terms of heat, e-juice levels, and battery power. Different tanks also offer options in terms of the number of coils, which can affect your overall vaping cost.
Best Tanks for Beginners
1. SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince: SMOK is always a great go-to brand when you’re on the market for a quality vaping product, and its tanks are especially popular with the vaping community. The SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub Ohm Tank is a happy medium between the TFV12 and TFV8 tanks, offering both high performance and a compact design. In terms of construction, it features sleek, Pyrex glass that maintains the authenticity of your vape juice flavor.
The bulb design means that you can enjoy a solid 4.5mL vape juice capacity, which allows you to go longer between refills. When it does come time to fill the tank, the top-fill rotary design and lock button mechanism make it a simple, mess-free process. The lock button mechanism keeps the tank from opening inadvertently, while still providing convenient access with just one click. A dual adjustable airflow control, 810 cobra resin ultra-wide drip tip and flexible coil compatibility round out the excellent TFV12 Baby Prince.
2. Vaporesso Cascade: The Vaporesso Cascade raises the bar for both form and function, combining an aesthetically-pleasing design with excellent vape performance. With a combination of stainless-steel and glass construction, the Cascade offers both durability and flavor quality. It measures just 25mm in diameter, so you won’t have to deal with a bulky tank weighing down your mod. With an impressive 7mL juice capacity, this tank gives you plenty of vape time between refills, and an easy slide-to-fill system when it is time to top off.
One of the most notable features offered by the Vaporesso Cascade is its innovative isolation structure design. This keeps the coil and e-liquid chamber totally separate, minimizing dry hits and providing consistently amazing flavor. Triple adjustable airflow and 11mm x 3mm slots give you excellent control while being able to choose from the full GT coil family means you’ll be able to create your personally perfect pairing.
Best Vape Tanks if You’re Making the Switch
1. Innokin Scion 2: Whether you’re in pursuit of the biggest clouds or the best flavor, the Innokin Scion 2 has been designed with you in mind. As one of the few tanks on the market that performs well in both the vapor and flavor arenas, the Scion 2 is a great tank to choose if you’re making the switch to vaping. The retractable top-fill design makes refills quick and easy, and the 3.5mL capacity holds just enough while still letting you switch out new flavors.
Precision airflow control allows you to easily experiment with your device, and a sleek, efficient design makes this tank both discreet and easy to carry around. The black Scion drip tip can be easily swapped out, while flexible coil options give you the wiggle room you need to discover your favorites. The glass and stainless-steel construction is highly durable as well as extremely attractive.
2. SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast: Even if you’ve only just joined the world of vaping, odds are good that you’ve heard of the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast. It’s part of the legendary SMOK collection and is among the most popular sub-ohm tanks out there. It’s a scaled-down version of the Beast tank that doesn’t skimp on performance in the least – there’s no reason to sacrifice a quality vape for easy portability.
The signature three-coil design produces maximum vapor, and the carefully crafted chassis and 100 percent pure cotton coils ensure that you’ll enjoy incredible flavor every single time. You can use the precision airflow control to restrict flow for mouth-to-lung vaping or open it up for large, flavor-packed clouds. Add in a convenient, hinged top-fill cap and a derlin drip tip, and you have an excellent high-performance tank that won’t disappoint when it comes to flavor, cloud production or ease of use.
Best Mouth to Lung Vape Tanks
1. Innokin Zenith MTL Tank: An excellent mouth-to-lung tank can be hard to find, which is why vaping industry giants Dimitris Agrafiotis (of The Vaping Geek) and Phil Busardo decided to team up to create one that would measure up. Whether you’re a new or experienced vaper, you’ll appreciate how user-friendly the Innokin Zenith MTL Tank is. It incorporates smart features that add convenience to your vape session, like the twist-off top-fill design that automatically stops juice flow during a refill, so you won’t have to deal with flooding or gurgling.
With the Zenith MTL, flavor production goes hand in hand with a top-notch mouth-to-lung experience. The Zenith coils maximize flavor, and the tank is compatible with two resistances so you can choose according to your preference. There are four air holes total on the adjustable bottom airflow, giving you the freedom to carefully calibrate the flow. You’ll find that the Zenith is an excellent pairing with nicotine sale juices and low-wattage mods.
2. Innokin Ares MTL Tank: The Innokin Ares MTL Tank was named for Ares, the Greek god of war, and this tank absolutely comes out victorious in the battle to create an excellent mouth-to-lung vape experience. It’s another collaboration between Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis, who set out with the goal to create an easy-to-build, affordable tank that provided excellent flavor. A wide range of airflow settings gives you the option between a tighter draw or one that’s slightly more option, while the air port diffuser ensures that the air is evenly distributed through the coils and chimney to maximize flavor.
The impressive flavor production also comes from the rounded bell chamber and reduced air friction of the Ares MTL. With a push-to-open top cap, the tank makes it easy to refill, and the replaceable drip tips come in both a wide bore and narrow bore option. No detail has been missed, coming together for a seriously impressive vape experience.
Best Sub Ohm Vape Tanks for Clouds
1. SMOK TFV12 Prince: SMOK is famous for being able to craft products that capture the best of both worlds when it comes to vapor production and excellent flavor, and the TFV12 Prince is no exception. This highlight of this high-performance sub-ohm tank is the V-12 Prince-T10 decuple coil head. It supplies an impressive 120 watts of maximum applicable wattage, a fierce amount of power that’s in complete contrast with the compact size of the tank. Another big plus is the ability to switch between an 8mL or 5mL glass tank, which isn’t something you see every day.
The TFV12 Prince has extra-large wicking holes and is specifically designed for fast vape juice delivery to the coil, setting the stage for the perfect prime. The single fill port on the tank makes refills straightforward and quick, letting you spend more time vaping and less time fiddling with your device.
2. Uwell Nunchaku: The Nunchaku sub ohm vape tank is one of the latest creations by Uwell, following in the footsteps of a long line of high-performance vape products. Right off the bat, you’ll notice it’s sleek, stylish appearance. The chassis design is unique but not over the top and comes in a variety of finishes that offer something for every style. Stainless-steel and quartz glass construction creates an impressive look as well as incredible durability, so you won’t have to live in fear of the fatal drop. With 5mL of vape juice capacity, the Nunchaku holds just the right amount for long-lasting sessions without annoying refills.
One of the Nunchaku’s most interesting features is its plug-pull Pro-FOCS coils, which have been utilized from the crowd-pleasing Crown 3 tank. Replacing coils doesn’t get any easier than this, and it also provides easy access to the separate condensation holder, making cleaning a breeze.
Best Vape Tanks for Everyday Use
1. Uwell Valyrian: When you’re looking for an excellent tank that you can rely on for top performance day in and day out, you need look no further than the Uwell Valyrian. It’s both powerful and efficient, and also very attractive to look at. The Valyrian knocks it out of the park when it comes to flavor and vapor production, thanks to a smart design that does everything you need it to do.
The included coils clock in at 0.15 ohms and a wattage range of 90-120 watts, crafted the perfect balance of power. A specially-designed coil pin screws in from the 510 to the coil, allowed for a customized airflow setting that lets you create three different vapes from each of the coils.
You’ll be able to enjoy a wide-open draw with the Valyrian’s triple bottom airflow design, which includes generously-sized airflow holes that measure 8.5mm x 3mm. Add in a user-friendly flip-top tank design, 5mL capacity and quality construction, and you have the ideal tank for your everyday set-up.
2. SMOK TFV8 X-Baby: Yet another hit tank from SMOK, the TFV8 X-Baby Sub-Ohm tank has combined a handful of vapers’ favorite SMOK features into a single product. SMOK redesigned the coil heads to maximize performance, so you won’t be disappointed when it comes to clouds and flavor. The tank also promises less time wasted on refills, with a 4mL tank capacity in a surprisingly compact design. When it is time to fill the tank, the swivel-bound port makes the refill absolutely hassle-free. It’s also leak-resistant, so your juice flavor will stay fresh and your vape won’t get messy.
If you, like most vapers, enjoy customizing your vape experience, then you’ll appreciate the TFV8 X-Baby’s airflow design. It’s a wide open, top airflow port that creates the smoothest draw you can imagine, while still giving you the ability to make adjustments as needed to match your preferences.
Best RTA Vape Tanks
1. Vandy Vape Kylin RTA: Vandy Vape proves that there’s hope for an easy, quick and flawless build deck with their Kylin RTA tank. Following in the footsteps of the great iCon and Govad, the Kylin RTA is at the top of the flavor and vapor game. It’s a post-less build deck, which plays a big part in producing a massive amount of vapor with maximum flavor.
It’s up to you whether you want to build in single or dual coils, which is a flexibility you won’t find in many other RTA vape tanks. With gold plating, four airflow channels and oversized wicking cuts, you’ll be able to craft your dream build quickly, easily and enjoyably.
Because Vandy Vape designed the Kylin RTA with centralized airflow channels, you’ll notice that every draw has the perfect amount of air and smoothness. The airflow is completely adjustable, with three different settings to choose from. And the options don’t end there: choose between a 2mL or 6mL RTA, and switch out the 808 drip tip for a 510 adapter if you prefer to use your own.
2. DigiFlavor Pharaoh Mini RTA: A collaborative effort between Rip Trippers and DigiFlavor has resulted into the impressive Pharaoh Mini RTA, a tank that manages to combine a user-friendly build deck with incredibly high-performance potential. Say goodbye to frustrating builds that take all the fun out of the process and enjoy your build with the Pharaoh Mini RTA.
It has a dual bridge clamp post deck that incorporated quad post holes, allowing you to dream big with a large build. The variable 2mL and 5mL glass tank section provides versatility, using a top-fill design to avoid the mess. You also won’t have to worry about leaking, because DigiFlavor created a tightly-sealed, mess-proof tank section.
Juice flow control is yet another unique feature of the Pharaoh Mini RTA, giving you total control over the volume of e-juice that’s flowing into your wick. The high-quality Rip Tip 810 PEI drip tip, designed for maximum flavor and vapor production, is included with this tank.
Best Vape Tanks for Flavor
1. Fireluke Firemesh: A gorgeous design, top-notch quality, and smart features come together in the Fireluke Firemesh tank, which has earned a top spot in the vaping community as the tank to choose for incredible flavor. It’s related to the well-known FireLuke, Neutron and other well-loved tanks, and carries on the tradition of impressive performance. The large, 24mm diameter base provides the ideal structure for a convenient, 3mL vape juice capacity, while still remaining fairly compact overall. You’ll notice that the top-fill system is threaded, which makes refilling a quick and easy process.
Dual-bottom 16mm x 25mm airflow slots provide balanced airflow and provide the customization options you would expect from a tank of this caliber. The FireLuke mesh coils are what really takes the FireLuke Firemesh tank to the next level, measuring 0.15 ohm, a smart mesh design and 100 percent pure, organic cotton. These features ensure that every single draw will be consistently clean and delicious. Top that off with the ability to utilize up to 90W of power, and you can look forward to an excellent vape.
2. Horizon Falcon: The Horizon Falcon is one of the newest tanks on the vaping scene from Horizon Tech, and it promises to deliver versatility, flavor and plenty of options for customization. The Horizon Falcon Coil Technology incorporates a combination of flax and wood pulp, reinventing what you typically expect by way of materials. You can also switch out the F1 Falcon coils for F2, F3 of M1 coils, made from slightly different but equally high-performance materials.
The tank itself is made from stainless-steel and Pyrex, measuring 25.2mm in diameter and making a serious first impression right off the bat. The gold-plated 510 connection is reliable, while convenience comes in with the 5mL vape juice capacity and the easy, top-fill design. You’ll find that the Falcon zeroes in on airflow to create a good vape, providing you with triple adjustable airflow control to turn up the vapor production.
Best Vape Tanks for Temperature Control (~ 300 words)
1. Sense Herakles 3: When Sense set out to create the Herakles 3, the goal was to improve upon perfection, updating one of the vaping community’s favorite sub ohm tanks of all time: the Herakles. Many vapers didn’t think it could be done, but Sense has certainly proved that wrong with the innovative Herakles 3.
Refills are few and far between with the tank’s 4.5mL vape juice capacity, which is much more generous than many comparable tanks on the market today – and a full 1.5mL more than the original Herakles. The tank’s flip/hinge top-fill design and large fill port help you avoid annoying spills and wasted vape juice, making refills fast and easy. With a combination of glass and stainless steel, this tank is both durable and primed for excellent flavor production.
The bottom-mounted triple-adjustable airflow slots give you impeccable control over your vaping experience, allowing you to open the flow or run it a bit more tightly. The Herakles 3 incorporates the Sense V-Jet coil series, which were carefully engineered to maximize vapor production and flavor.
2. Horizon Arco: The Horizon Arco is one of the most attractive tanks out there, especially if you’re looking for something sleek, understated and timeless. Choose classic stainless steel for a goes-with-everything look, or metallic blue or rainbow for a pop of color on your device. The tank has a top-fill design, so you won’t have to mess around with spilled vape juice, as well as a 5mL juice capacity that cuts down on refill frequency.
One of the unique features of the Horizon Arco tank is its utilization of flax paper, which has been found to produce incredible amounts of vapor with a refined, delicate flavor that stays true to the original juice. The tank also takes advantage of the best of organic cotton and kanthal wire, calling in all the heavy hitters to create an excellent vape experience from top to bottom. The derlin drip tip is very high-quality, but the tank also comes with a 510 drip tip adapter if you have a particular drip tip that you’re especially loyal to.
Best Vape Tanks for Cannabis Concentrates
1. Honey Stick OZ: All too often, searching for the right vape tank to use with cannabis concentrates is a fruitless mission. Vaporizing cannabis concentrates and dry herbs requires a high-quality tank that can measure up to the task, and many vapers have been disappointed when using a generic tank that’s not intelligently engineered for their specific needs. However, now that the Honey Stick OZ Dry Herb vape tank is here, the search is finally over.
It allows you to turn your current vaporizer set-up into an excellent cannabis concentrate and dry herb vaporizer with absolutely zero hassle – and zero disappointment. The Honey Stick OZ was created with ease of use and high performance in mind, designed for quality down to the last detail.
It’s 510 threaded, making it a versatile tank that’s compatible with most regular mods. Using a ceramic dish heating element, it has the ability to preserve the pristine flavor of your favorite concentrate of dry herb, avoiding flavor degradation of any kind. The ceramic material also has the effect of maximizing potency, which is a factor that many dry herb and concentrate vapers put at the top of their list.
The Honey Stick OZ utilizes a ceramic core that’s designed with a closed system, so you won’t have to worry about excessive heat release. This design creates the perfect conditions for heating your dry herb or concentrate to the ideal temperature, generating the excellent vapor and flavor you want.
With a wattage range that varies from 7W to 27 W, and a wide temperature range stretching from 212 degrees to 716 degrees F, you’ll be able to perfectly calibrate your vape with the Honey Stick OZ. It measures a compact 22mm in diameter, making it both discreet and ultra-portable. And because it’s compatible with sub-ohm resistance mods (and contains a 0.5-ohm resistance heating coil), the Honey Stick OZ is the perfect match for just about any quality mod.
Best Cheap Vape Tanks
1. Innokin Scion: Innokin has created their very first high-wattage vape tank, and it has shown vapers that no matter what Innokin decides to do, they do it incredibly well. The Innokin Scion sub-ohm tank delivers when it comes to flavor, vapor production and ease of use, which are three of the biggest tenets of an excellent tank. Simple but smart features like a top-fill vape juice port, 3.5mL juice capacity, and ergonomic construction make your vape perfectly convenient, so you won’t have to miss out on a good experience dealing with frustrating refills and an uncomfortable tank shape.
You’ll be able to enjoy Innokin’s incomparable coil design, with a triple coil atomizer head that delivers 70-110 watts or a 0.28 single vertical coil that allows for 100-200 watts of maximum output wattage. Both perform extremely well and choosing between the two comes down to personal preference. The Scion also incorporates two large airflow holes, maximizing the draw potential with a flexible variance of airflow.
2. SMOK TFV8 X-Baby: Flavor and vapor production are always two of SMOK’s biggest strengths, and the SMOK TFV8 X-Baby upholds that tradition exceedingly well. It’s a reinvention of one of SMOK’s most popular tanks and manages to improve upon the already impressive strengths of a much-beloved product. The innovative engineering and design team at SMOK recreated the coil head design to maximize flavor and vapor, taking your vape session to the next level of enjoyment.
An impressive 4.0mL vape juice capacity allows for far more extended vaping sessions, with less time spent refilling in between. When you do need to refill the tank, you won’t have to worry about mess or hassle – the TFV8 X-Baby incorporates a top-swivel fill port that makes the process as easy as possible.
The tank is also leak-resistant, eliminating spills and placing an iron-clad fist around flavor with every draw. You’ll also find that the wide open top airflow port creates a smooth, satisfying draw, while still giving you the flexibility to adjust it to your preference.
Best Vape Tanks for Pens
1. Joyetech Ornate: It may be surprising to hear that the Joyetech Ornate was inspired by Neo-Georgian architecture, especially because it seems that the similarities between a building and a vape tank are few and far between. However, when you see the sleek, intricate design of the Ornate, it all makes sense.
This gorgeous tank provides the impressive performance to match its beautiful exterior, and it an excellent match for any vape pen user. The 6.0mL vape juice capacity is nearly unheard of in the world of vape tanks and gives you plenty of time between refills. With a top-fill design, you’ll be able to quickly and easily top off the tank when the time does come.
The Ornate also provides you with a wealth of customization options, putting the control back in your hands. You have different coil options, all incorporating the Joyetech MGS quality that provides a long life and excellent performance. The Joyetech coils are an ideal 0.15ohm resistance, perfect for both pure flavor and high vapor production.
Choose a stainless-steel or kanthal atomizer for varying draws, as well as different functionality in wattage and temperature control mode. You can also attach nearly any drip tip, thank to the universally adaptable 510 threaded port.
2. SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast: The SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast is a powerful tank that can hold its own with any high-quality, high-performance vape pen, and you won’t be disappointed by its impressive capabilities for serious vapor production and delicious flavor. The TFV8 Cloud Beast has taken every excellent feature of the SMOK TF-V4 and expanded upon it, incorporating the timeless tank design with bigger, more powerful coils.
A new line of turbo coils gives the TFV8 Cloud Beast the capability for operating at very high wattage with relatively low resistance. The V8-T8 octuple coil head (0.15ohms), the V8-Q4 quadruple coil head (0.15ohms) and the V8 exclusive turbo RBA head all set the stage in their own way for a seriously high-performance vape.
All of the beloved features of the TF-V4 have been preserved, but you’ll notice that the tank capacity has gone up a notch. You’ll be able to fill up with an impressive 6mL of vape juice, maximizing your vape sessions and time between refills. The smoother top-fill cap improves upon the refill experience, getting you back to your vape faster than ever before. Plus, the bottom airflow design has been expanded, so the TFV8 Cloud Beast allows you to calibrate your ideal settings.
Best Vape Tanks for Mods
1. Uwell Crown 3: One of the newest additions to the Uwell Crown family, the Crown 3 vape tank combines proven performance with new, innovative features. The original Crown design has been improved upon and enhanced, incorporating the features that you want and need. It measures 24mm in diameter, combining a compact size with an excellent 5mL capacity.
Leakage and flavor loss are eliminated with the anti-leak top fill cap design, and refills are easier than ever with the large, 3.5mm x 6mm fill ports. You’ll also find that swapping out coils is a smooth, hassle-free process with the Crown 3’s plug-and-pull replacement coil head system. The coils have a vertical design and three different wicking channels, making the priming process incredibly fast and thorough.
Another major plus of the Crown 3 comes in the form of extra-large triple airflow slots, which serve to maximize flavor and provide a smooth, delicious draw. All pulled together with stainless-steel and quartz glass construction, this tank is not one to be missed.
2. VooPoo Uforce: The VooPoo Uforce is a sub ohm tank that has turned many of the typical tank features on their head, reinventing the tank design and redefining expectations. The tank stands out with its impressive aesthetic design, featuring statement-making pops of color that deliver just the right touch of visual contrast. Stainless steel and Pyrex glass combine form and function, creating a durable tank that you can rely on.
You’ll notice a handful of unique features with the VooPoo Uforce, starting with a quick venting channel that allows the tank to breathe. This allows for massive vapor production without the annoyance of hot spit back. The Uforce’s ultra-compact chimney dissipates heat at an impressive rate, beating out many other sub ohm tanks in terms of efficiency. OCC coils come in a U4 0.2ohm option (rated up to 120 watts) and a U2 0.4 dual coil option (rated up to 80 watts) – the choice is yours.
Convenience doesn’t fall by the wayside with the Uforce, with its sliding top-fill design and 3.5mL juice capacity. Finally, the triple bottom airflow creates allows for excellent draws, time after time.
Best Vape Tanks for Capacity
1. SMOK TFV12 Prince: It’s no mistake that the SMOK TFV12 Prince has made our list twice; with its impressive performance and highly-desirable features, it’s one of the best tanks on the market. When it comes to capacity, the 5mL standard capacity is higher than many standard tanks – but SMOK decided that that just wasn’t enough. So, they provided the option to upgrade your capacity to a staggering 8mL with a max convex glass extension. With a full 8mL of vape juice, your sessions can last longer than ever without being interrupted by an empty tank.
Extra-large wicking holes mean that your vape juice will be delivered to the coil at near-warp speed, so you’ll be perfectly primed every time. When you do need to refill, the TFV12 Prince keeps things sweet and simple with the large, single-fill port.
With 120 watts of maximum applicable wattage, you’ll be able to pair the Prince with your favorite mod without fear of having to turn down the power. Vapor production and flavor are excellent, as you would expect from the incomparable SMOK brand.
2. Eleaf Melo 300: The Eleaf Melo 300 combines a massive, 6.5mL capacity tank with the peak of performance for an excellent vape session that you can enjoy on the go. With the high-capacity tank, you can minimize refills, and yet it doesn’t take up valuable real estate in your pocket or purse since it measures just 26mm in diameter. When you do have to take a refill break, the retractable top-fill port is designed to make it quick, easy and mess-free.
One of the top features of the Eleaf Melo 300 is its ability to pair with super high wattage mods. Its large coil heads are rated to perform at up to 300 watts of variable wattage power, leaving other sub ohm tanks in the dust. The internal wire on the six coils has been meticulously wrapped using fluffy, highly porous Japanese organic cotton to allow for excellent e-juice absorption. Plus, an airflow control ring makes it very easy to make the smallest, most precise adjustments to your draw. You’ll find that the Melo 300 is a surprising tank, challenging your previously-held expectations for vapor production and powerful flavor.
Best Vape Tanks for Tricks
1. Digiflavor Drop RDA: With the Digiflavor Drop RDA, you’ll be able to engineer the build you’ve always dreamed of, ideal for tricks and impressive performance. The Drop RDA is a collaborative effort between Digiflavor and The Vapor Chronicles, so you know that you can expect big things from it. At first glance, you’ll see the sleek, stainless-steel construction that lends durability to your tank. Several finish options let you create a custom look to set the stage for your vape, and a 24mm diameter chassis is sizable but still compact enough for convenience’s sake.
While the Drop RDA is a beautiful tank to look at, it backs up good looks with a seriously gorgeous inside. The gold-plated, four-post build deck feature single 3.5mm terminals per post, easily fastened with side-mounted flathead screws. This deck design makes it incredibly easy to rebuild, allowing you to drop your self-built coils right into the terminals. It also comes with a squonk-ready 510 pin and a peek insulator, as well as an adjustable, steeped airflow design that incorporates 10 air holes on each side.
The Drop RDA features an 810 drip tip fitment, so you can use the 9mm bore acrylic drip tip, or switch it out for the 10mm bore Ultem drip tip. Or, if you’d rather use a 510 fitment, you can attach the 510 drip tip adapter.
2. Rebel Recoil RDA: The ideal all-day dripper, the Rebel Recoil RDA is a genius creation by Grimm Green x OhmBoyOC. It introduces an all-new build deck and several features that are sure to defy expectations. The deck has more space than ever before, allowing you to create a massive build that achieves your flavor and cloud goals.
You’ll receive two different barrels with the stock Recoil RDA, letting you choose between maximizing flavor or vapor production – but don’t be surprised when neither barrel disappoints with all-around great performance. With the snake bite airflow cap, the vapor’s flavor will be smooth, intense and authentic. Or, try the dual quad airflow AFC barrel, which maximizes cloud production without sacrificing quality flavor.
The Recoil RDA’s Ultem ring is a small feature, but one that absolutely changes your vaping game. With this ring, leaks are a thing of the past, and you can enjoy a deep reservoir that few other tanks can offer. The gold-plated pin ensures reliable conductivity, so your vaping game won’t ever suffer from a missed connection. The raised, angled airflow design makes it easy to drip without dealing with annoying leaks.
Best Vape Tanks that Don’t Leak
1. Vandy Vape Bonza RDA: Vaping greats Vaping Bogan and Vandy Vape put their engineering heads together and created an impressive tank in the Vandy Vape Bonza RDA. The deep, 7mm juice well is designed to keep leaks at bay, so you don’t have to deal with a mess in the middle of a good vape session. You’ll find that the build deck is extremely user-friendly, making the build process enjoyably easy whether you’re a build veteran or brand new to RDAs. A fixed screw clamp-style deck incorporates hex screw terminals, supporting large builds with any coil type. Even if you’re looking for a simple, single-coil build, the Vandy Vape Bonza RDA comes through.
You can also enjoy excellent squonk performance thanks to an included, expertly crafted squonk pin. Quick vape juice delivery and the 2mL juice well provide optimum conditions for squonking when paired with your squonk device of choice. And if that’s not enough, your vape will reach new levels of smooth, fluffy vapor production with the Bonza’s 9-hole side airflow system.
2. Uwell Crown 3: Another tank making its second appearance on our best-of-the-best list, the Uwell Crown 3 is an excellent option if you’re sick and tired of dealing with leaks. The top-fill cap design was specifically created to eliminate leakage and lock down on high-quality flavor. Plus, you won’t have to worry about making a mess when you refill – 3.5mm x 6mm fill ports are wide enough to allow for easy pouring.
Another excellent feature of the Crown 3 is its plug-and-pull replacement coil head system, making coil swapping a process that takes just a few moments. Not only is coil changing extremely easy, but tank cleaning is no longer a hassle. Three wicking channels on each coil maximize priming, and the extra-large triple airflow slots offer a smooth, powerfully flavorful draw.
Choosing your perfect vape tank doesn’t have to be an overwhelming process. Whether you’re a brand-new vaper or one who has clocked hundreds of vape hours, there’s a tank out there for you. Think about the tank features that are most important to you, do your research, and take the time to learn about your options. The DIRECTVAPOR support team is always more than happy to help you weigh the pros and cons of the top tanks you’re considering, and answer any questions you may have about specs, performance and more.
At DIRECTVAPOR, we believe you should never have to compromise on creating your perfect vape experience. We invite you to browse our extensive selection of vape tanks and find your ideal tank match today.
Are you 18 or older & of the legal smoking age in your state?
It's easy, select Autoship at checkout! No coupons necessary!
Free domestic shipping. Super fast processing. Rapid turnaround. Same-day shipping on orders placed by 12PM EST. And it's FREE. With no minimums.
We pride ourselves on not only having the very best selection in advanced vapor products, but also in having the most competitive prices. Should you find a particular product that we carry at a lower price from someone else, we'll match it or issue you a refund for the difference if you've already completed your purchase. We're not kidding when we boast about our awesome prices, and we are committed to offering the most amazing deals!
*Some restrictions apply - get details on our Customer Service page.
- All manufacturer defects will receive a replacement
- Should the product be out of stock, you wil be refunded in full or given a replacement product
- Shipping is covered both ways
- See full details on our Customer Service page.
Gotta return something? No problem! We offer a 15-day window from the time of purchase to send something back! And as an added bonus: there's no restocking fee! See full details on our Customer Service page.
While clones often promise a hot thrill for a fraction of the cost, we are very much about carrying products that meet a certain standard and level of excellence. DIRECTVAPOR does its very best to avoid clones and to give you the most authentic products out there! We believe in maintaining our reputation for quality by carrying what we feel are the very pinnacle brand names in this market, and we prefer to keep you coming back for great quality and top of the line gear. Shop with confidence knowing that we will never sell you a clone and represent it as an original.