Box mods come in two main categories: the regulated box mod and the unregulated (or mechanical) box mod and DirectVapor proudly carries both. While much attention is placed on regulated box mods in the industry, many vapers continue to prefer unregulated mods. Whatever your preference, you can come to DirectVapor for starter kits, components and replacements. This category is a step up from the original vape pen, but includes a much greater variety of features and capabilities to enjoy.
Special Price $50.95
Special Price $74.95
Special Price $37.95
Special Price $59.95
Special Price $69.95
Special Price $39.95
Box mods have been around since the early days of vaping. Originally made by repurposing metal switch boxes often used for electronics and musical equipment, the box mods of today have evolved into some of the most powerful, high-tech, and stylish devices on the planet. For many experts on the scene, box mods are the preferred vape of choice. Box mods use a 510-style of threading that makes them compatible with nearly every tank, RDA, and vape accessory on the market.
1. Battery life - Box mods typically house 2 or more batteries in an “external” configuration, meaning they can be swapped for fresh cells and charged in an external charger. This allows you to carry spares and extend the range of your device indefinitely.
2. Customization - Many modern box mods include the ability to upgrade the firmware of the device as the manufacturer makes improvements to the way the chip performs. Other boxes, such as all DNA-equipped mods, have been designed to work fluidly with a computer-based configuration utility to offer complete customization of the chip inside. For expert level vapers, custom firmware is also available on select devices, though it can be a bit tricky to navigate at times.
3. Raw Power - Two batteries can mean twice the battery life, or it can mean twice the power. Most box mods are configured to run in Series mode, which means 200+ watts of output, on demand.
4. Looks - It’s hard to beat the looks of a well-designed box mod. As the platform is larger than a pen or tube style vape, there’s more room to show off the aesthetics of the device. From resin panels to intricate grooves and even Steampunk designs, a wide array of artistic themes and concepts are at play when it comes to box mods.
Most modern box mods are equipped with some safety features that prevent you from yourself as you learn the intricacies of vaping. From short-circuit protection to over-volt and under-volt cut-offs, these features help to stop or limit power from flowing when something is wrong.
Next, box mods will often play host to the full panel of temperature control options that allow you to use a wide variety of compatible wires. Expert vapers can appreciate the ability to set coefficient values for unique alloys designed for vaping while beginners can certainly enjoy a variety of standard pre-set options. Custom power curve options can help to narrow down your perfect vape even more.
DirectVapor is the preferred source of vaping equipment for many new and advanced vapers alike. Thanks to a careful dedication to quality, a low-price guarantee, and some of the best e-liquid brands around, DirectVapor has what you need to be the best vaper you can be. Be sure to check out their huge selection of devices today!
Are you 21 or older & of the legal smoking age in your state?
Free domestic shipping on orders over $65+. Super fast processing. An adult signature will be required for all orders with a fee of $6.90. Rapid turnaround. Same-day shipping on orders placed by 12PM EST. And it's FREE on orders over $65+
We pride ourselves on not only having the very best selection in advanced vapor products, but also in having the most competitive prices. Should you find a particular product that we carry at a lower price from someone else, we'll match it or issue you a refund for the difference if you've already completed your purchase. We're not kidding when we boast about our awesome prices, and we are committed to offering the most amazing deals!
*Some restrictions apply - get details on our Customer Service page.
- All manufacturer defects will receive a replacement
- Should the product be out of stock, you wil be refunded in full or given a replacement product
- Shipping is covered both ways
- See full details on our Customer Service page.
Gotta return something? No problem! We offer a 15-day window from the time of purchase to send something back! And as an added bonus: there's no restocking fee! See full details on our Customer Service page.
While clones often promise a hot thrill for a fraction of the cost, we are very much about carrying products that meet a certain standard and level of excellence. DIRECTVAPOR does its very best to avoid clones and to give you the most authentic products out there! We believe in maintaining our reputation for quality by carrying what we feel are the very pinnacle brand names in this market, and we prefer to keep you coming back for great quality and top of the line gear. Shop with confidence knowing that we will never sell you a clone and represent it as an original.
Please Note: E-liquid Labeled Acetyl-Propionyl Free means that particular e-liquid DOES NOT contain acetyl propionyl
Acetyl Propionyl (pronounces Ah-see-tel Pro-pee-ih-nil) is typically used as a solvent for cellulose acetate, lacquers, paints, inks, and is also used as a starting agent for drugs, dyes, and pesticides. Most commonly, it is known as an artificial flavor, particularly within the vaping industry for e-liquids. It has a flavor and aroma profile that have been known to carry a particularly sweet, creamy, buttery, cheesy, and fruity flavor, with notes of caramel.
Currently there is some controversy surrounding the use of this substance in vapor products, though no concrete evidence has emerged to explicitly label it as harmful. There has been discussion of acetyl propionyl causing damage to the respiratory tract, and it has been known to harm the lungs in studies done on animals. For the time being, until further research emerges, we will carry e-liquid brands that contain acetyl propionyl, but we will identify them as such.
Visit our E-liquid Promise page HERE
Diacetyl (pronounced die-AS-i-til) is found naturally in low concentrations in foods such as butter and beer, and is a byproduct of fermentation. High exposure to diacetyl in production settings has been linked to rare respiratory illnesses such as coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. Although the risks are much lower for vapers inhaling diacetyl-containing e-liquids, it is important to know the potential consequences of extended diacetyl inhalation. Studies have found that e-liquid containing diacetyl may cause harm to the respiratory system over time. As a result, DIRECTVAPOR will let you know which e-liquids are diacetyl-free so you can make informed decisions when selecting e-liquid.
Visit our E-liquid Promise page HERE
See product details for Authenticity Certificate