What is a Vape Pen?
A vape pen is a specific type of vaporizer device with a few distinguishing characteristics:
- It’s a small, pen-sized device (hence the name) that are comparable in length and width to the average ink pen.
- A vape pen is designed for easy on-the-go use, fitting conveniently into your pocket or purse.
- Unlike many e-cigs that utilize pre-filled juice cartridges, pens generally use refillable vape juice tanks, so you can fill up regularly with your e-juice of choice.
- Certain vape pens allow the user to utilize wax or dry herb products, opening up options beyond traditional vape juice.
What are Vape Pens Used for?
Vape pens are used as an electronic device for vaping, otherwise known as vaporizing. Whether you’re vaporizing e-juice or wax/dry herb products, you can utilize a vape pen as an extremely convenient, compact option. One of the benefits of vape pens is that they generally have the power to produce an impressive amount of vapor, which is often where more basic e-cigs fall short for many vapers. However, unlike larger and more advanced vape mods, pens are user-friendly for anyone from a beginner to a longtime vape vet.
Vape Pen Types
If you ask your fellow vapers about their opinion on the best vape pens, odds are you’ll get a variety of answers. This is due largely to the fact that there are a few different types of vape pens, each one designed for what and how you want to vape.
Here’s a quick rundown of the basic vape pen types you can choose from when shopping for a new device:
- An e-liquid vape pen is the most popular type, designed to be paired with vape juice. Many vapers who were former tobacco cigarette smokers use vape pens because they combine the feel and convenience of an old-school cigarette (minus the toxic chemicals and tar) with a generous amount of tasty vapor.
- Dry herb vape pens allow for the vaporization of an herb so that the benefits can be enjoyed without the potentially irritating smoke, which is especially helpful for those with health concerns.
- Some vape pens are specialized for use with oils and concentrates, including essential oils and cannabis-based concentrates. A uniquely-designed heating chamber allows for the more effective vaporization of these products.
What to Look for in a High-Quality Vape Pen
Instead of wasting your time and money on low-quality knockoffs, investing in a high-quality vape pen is the way to go. Look for brands you know and trust and stick with a reputable source like DIRECTVAPOR. Our site never stocks cheaply-made clones, so you can be confident you’re browsing high quality vape pens for sale.
Take advantage of all available information on a product, carefully reading about its specific features and functions. Being informed about the way a vape pen works can make it much easier to choose one that fits your particular preferences and vape style. Reading user reviews, talking with friends and family that vape, and even browsing vaping forums is a great way to gain insider perspective on the pros and cons of the vape pens you’re considering.
Finally, don’t hesitate to contact the experts – the DIRECTVAPOR support team is always here to help.